hardtofind. is a marketing platform, offering like-minded businesses the opportunity to advertise and sell their products, while benefiting from being part of a heavily marketed umbrella brand. Our site allows customers to shop from more than 500 boutique 'sellers', with one easy checkout, free shipping and gift wrapping on most products and all purchases dispatched direct to the consumer from the seller. We're always on the look out for fab new sellers who design, make, create or import unique gifts, homewares, accessories and kids' stuff, so if that sounds like you, please read on...
What our sellers have to say:
How it works:
- Advertise and sell your products under the hardtofind. umbrella for FREE
- Position your business amongst like-minded brands
- Capitalise on our extensive PR and marketing activity including printed catalogues (we print and distribute 5 million catalogues each year), a national radio campaign (listen out for our catchy jingle!), a national print campaign (we reach 2.5 million readers each month) plus heavy investment into SEO, SEM, traditional PR, e-newsletters and social media
- Be featured in HTF magazine, our FREE lifestyle e-mag
- Grow your business by reaching thousands of customers daily
- Benefit from an additional online presence/shop front
- Create your own 'store' within the hardtofind. umbrella site including your own store bio
- Upload as many products as you like to your hardtofind. store – there is no limit
- Access and update your product pages and manage your own orders via our bespoke content management system.
- Be supported by the hardtofind. team. We take care of the IT, admin, e-commerce and all marketing and PR.
What we're looking for
To become a seller on hardtofind. you must:
- Design, make, create or import gorgeous, unique products
- Have beautiful images
- Be passionate about your business
Don't have great images? We can help!
hardtofind. offers affordable photography and styling packages to help you achieve a professional look for all your product images.
Check out our Sellers terms here
1.1 Hardtofind issues these terms and conditions to applicants who apply to Hardtofind for acceptance as a Seller so as to supply products for purchase by Users.
1.2 If an applicant makes an application using the application form issued by Hardtofind, then the applicant makes an offer to Hardtofind to supply products for purchase by Users on the terms and conditions that are set out in:
(i) these terms and conditions;
(ii) the Schedule of Fees and Commissions that is subsequently agreed by the applicant; and
(iii) the Standard Customer Terms.
1.3 If Hardtofind confirms acceptance of an application by notice to the applicant and, within 7 days of that confirmation, the applicant agrees to the Schedule of Fees and Commissions that is provided by Hardtofind to the applicant, an agreement is formed between Hardtofind and the applicant on the terms and conditions described in clause 1.2.
1.4 Capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions are defined in clause 14.
2 Term of the Agreement
2.1 Subject to termination under clause 2.2, the Agreement continues for a term comprising firstly a fixed period of one year and subsequently an indefinite period ending on the day that is 30 days after notice of termination from Seller to Hardtofind.
2.2 Hardtofind may terminate the Agreement at any time without cause by giving notice of termination to Seller with immediate effect or with effect on any date specified in the notice.
2.3 On termination of the Agreement, Hardtofind may immediately remove Seller’s Store, including Seller’s Information, from the Website and Seller must continue to perform its obligations under the Agreement for Orders received before termination of the Agreement and Seller remains liable for such Orders.
2.4 During the term, Seller must not, whether by themselves or through any other person develop or operate any Similar Website, other than Seller’s Website (where applicable). Unless otherwise agreed by Hardtofind in writing, Seller also agrees to not sell on a Similar Website. A Similar Website is a curated marketplace or a website where Seller ships orders directly to the Customer.
3 Seller Administration Section
3.1 Hardtofind will provide Seller with access to the Seller Administration Section to enable Seller to set up a Store and edit and update the information contained on a Store.
3.2 Seller must provide the necessary computer hardware and software and internet services to access and use the Seller Administration Section.
3.3 Hardtofind will provide Seller with user names and passwords to enable access to and use of the Seller Administration Section. Seller may invalidate or issue replacement user names and passwords periodically or if Hardtofind suspects a breach of security.
3.4 Seller must keep such user names and passwords confidential, not disclose them to any third party and notify Hardtofind if Seller suspects there has been any improper use or disclosure of any of Seller’s user names and passwords.
3.5 Seller is responsible for any access to or use of a Store that is made with Seller’s user names and passwords unless and until Seller has notified Hardtofind of any suspected improper use.
4 The Store
4.1 Seller must set up a Store that sets out details, information and images regarding the products made available by Seller for purchase from Seller using the Website.
4.2 Seller must not promote or include any reference to any other business or website (including Seller’s Website) on a Store or any associated materials (including notices or materials sent to purchasers of the Seller’s products purchased using the Website), except with Hardtofind’s prior written approval.
4.3 Seller must ensure that the Seller’s Information:
• is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading or deceptive;
• does not contain any virus (including any computer program or code that can disrupt the operation of software, hardware or systems, or cause file deletions, file modifications or other effects that are not part of the functionality of software, hardware or systems);
• complies with all applicable laws;
• is not: (a) defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings; (b) indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive or of doubtful propriety; (c) of a menacing character; (d) discriminatory to any group of persons including groups defined by reference to colour, race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins; or (e) offensive or denouncing of political or religious beliefs.
4.4 Hardtofind may immediately remove any products or any Seller’s Information from the Website if Hardtofind believes that it fails to comply with the Agreement, the User Manual or is inconsistent with the look and feel of the Website.
5 Seller’s terms of supply
5.1 Seller must offer, sell and supply products to purchasers who use the Website on the Standard Customer Terms and on no other terms and conditions, except as permitted in the Agreement or as otherwise approved by Hardtofind.
5.2 Seller acknowledges that Hardtofind is not responsible for providing Seller with any legal advice on the Standard Customer Terms and Seller must obtain its own legal advice to determine whether the Standard Customer Terms are suitable for the Seller and its products.
5.3 Seller acknowledges that, in the process of placing an Order, Users will be automatically requested to tick a “check box” to confirm that they have read and agree to the Standard Customer Terms in relation to the Order.
5.4 Seller must offer delivery at no additional charge to customers (unless otherwise agreed by Hardtofind). In addition to free shipping, Seller may offer and charge for delivery by other methods (such as express post or courier and international) subject to Hardtofind’s approval of the amount of such additional charges.
5.5 Unless otherwise agreed by Hardtofind, Seller must ensure that the prices of products offered for purchase on its Store are at least the same as or lower than the prices for those products available for purchase on the Seller’s Website and on any third party website that offers such products for sale.
5.6 If Seller intends to offer products containing alcohol, Seller must provide a valid liquor licence for each respective Australian state and territory in respect of the specified premises that are the subject of each respective licence.
5.6.1 Seller must provide a standard document to officially appoint Hardtofind as their agent under the relevant liquor administration acts.
6 Placing and fulfilling Orders
6.1 If a User places an Order:
• Hardtofind will collect payment for each Order on behalf of Seller using the payment mechanisms made available by Hardtofind from time to time on the Website;
• Hardtofind may decline to process or collect payment for an Order at Hardtofind’s discretion (for example, fraudulent or suspicious Orders); and
• following collection of payment for the Order, Hardtofind will notify the Seller of the Order by email alert and include details of the Order (excluding credit card and any other information relating to payment) in the Seller Administration Section for access by Seller and remit the associated payment (less Fees and Commissions payable to Hardtofind) to Seller by way of electronic transfer of funds to Seller’s nominated bank account.
6.2 On receipt of an Order, Seller:
• must fulfill the Order including by shipping the relevant products within 2 business days unless otherwise specified in Seller’s delivery terms;
• must promptly update the order status facility in the Seller Administration Section to reflect dispatch;
• must include with each shipped Order any materials required to be included under the User Manual (including any marketing materials provided by Hardtofind to Seller for inclusion); and
• must not include any other materials (including without limitation Seller’s marketing materials) with a shipped Order except as permitted under the User Manual.
6.3 If Seller offers gift wrap or other extension services, Seller must comply with the User Manual in relation to such services.
6.4 If Seller ships products in fulfillment of an Order and the Customer does not receive the products for any reason, Seller bears sole responsibility for, and must promptly ensure that, alternative fulfillment arrangements are executed so that the Customer receives the relevant products.
7 Refunds, returns, disputed payments & unhappy Customers
7.1 If a Customer:
• notifies Seller that a product received from Seller in fulfillment of an Order is faulty or damaged and provides Hardtofind with a photograph of the product;
• notifies Seller that a product is different from the description or display on the Store or does not serve the intended purpose;
• notifies Seller that a product received from Seller in fulfillment of an Order was not shipped within the stated time frame as per the product Delivery Note;
• otherwise has a right of return of such product under any applicable law; or
• the Customer otherwise wishes to return such product without cause,
subject to clause 7.2, Seller must:
• permit the Customer to return the relevant product to Seller provided that Seller receives that notice within 30 days of receipt of the relevant product;
• if requested by Customer, pay for return shipping costs by providing the Customer with a stamped, self-addressed post pack; and
• if the Customer wishes to receive a replacement product and the product is still in stock, promptly provide and deliver a replacement to Customer.
7.2 Unless otherwise determined by Hardtofind, a Customer will not be required to return products that are demonstrably faulty or damaged in a photograph provided by Customer.
7.3 In addition to the rights afforded to Customers under clause 7.1, Seller may extend to Customers additional rights of return or replacement provided that such rights are more favourable to the Customer.
7.4 If a product is returned to Seller under clause 7.1 or an Order is cancelled in accordance with the Standard Customer Terms, Hardtofind will offer Customer the choice of a replacement product from the Seller (subject to availability), a Store Credit or a refund.
7.5 If a Customer accepts a Store Credit or a refund:
• in the case of a Store Credit, Hardtofind will issue Customer a Store Credit;
• in the case of a refund, Hardtofind will process a refund (including a refund of shipping costs for damaged or faulty products, but otherwise excluding shipping costs) and remit it to the Customer on Seller’s behalf;
• in the case of either a Store Credit or a refund, Hardtofind will not charge or will cancel the Commission that is otherwise payable by Seller to Hardtofind; Seller must repay Hardtofind any payment that has already been remitted to Seller; and Hardtofind may deduct the amount of any such repayment from the next payment that would otherwise be due to Seller or Hardtofind may invoice Seller for that amount and Seller must pay such amount to Hardtofind within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
7.6 If a Customer disputes a payment charged for an Order:
• Hardtofind will notify Seller of the dispute and provide Seller with a reasonable opportunity to demonstrate why the payment should not be reversed or charged-back;
• Seller must provide Hardtofind with any reasonable information, assistance and co-operation in relation to any such dispute, including by any timeframes that are imposed by a Payment Provider;
• if a Payment Provider reverses or charges-back the payment, Seller must pay Hardtofind the amount of any fees charged by the Payment Provider in making the reversal or charge-back (Charge-back Fees);
• Hardtofind will not charge or will cancel the Commission that is otherwise payable by Seller to Hardtofind;
• if Hardtofind has already remitted the payment to Seller: (a) Seller must repay Hardtofind the amount that was remitted to Seller with any Charge-back Fees; or (b) Hardtofind may deduct such amounts from the next payment that would otherwise be made to Seller in respect of any Order; and
• if Hardtofind has not already remitted the payment to Seller, Hardtofind will retain the payment to the extent that it is to be reversed or charged-back and Hardtofind may deduct any ChargeBack Fees from any subsequent payment that would otherwise be due to the Seller or invoice the Charge-Back Fees to Seller for payment by Seller within 30 days of receipt.
7.7 If a Customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the products received from Seller or is dissatisfied with Seller’s service (including delivery times), then in Hardtofind’s sole and absolute discretion, Hardtofind may issue a Store Credit to the Customer for a value that is no greater than 50% of the amount paid by the Customer for the relevant products. If Hardtofind issues a Store Credit to a Customer under this clause 7.7, Hardtofind will charge the amount of that Store Credit to Seller and may deduct such amount from any subsequent payment that would otherwise be due to the Seller or invoice the Seller for that amount for payment by Seller within 30 days of receipt.
8 Agency arrangement and indemnification
8.1 Under this Agreement, Seller irrevocably and unconditionally appoints Hardtofind as Seller’s agent to: • offer and sell (including by accepting Orders and collecting payment) for Seller’s products displayed on its Store to Users;
• enter into agreements with Users for the purchase of the Seller’s products displayed on its Store on the Standard Customer Terms and any other terms and conditions permitted or contemplated under the Agreement; and
• otherwise, do all things necessary or desirable in relation to the offer, sale and supply of Seller’s products to purchasers of those products using the Website to the full extent permitted or contemplated under the Agreement, in each case, on Seller’s behalf and at Seller’s sole risk and liability.
• acknowledges that Hardtofind is not a party to, and has no obligations under or in relation to, any agreement that is formed between Seller and a User for the purchase of any product by a User from Seller; and
• assumes all liability for the performance of all obligations and the discharge of all liabilities under or in relation to any such agreement, any product supplied by Seller to a User, any Order accepted by Hardtofind on behalf of Seller, the publication of any of Seller’s Information on the Website and any cost, expense, loss (including any currency exchange loss) or Tax relating to or arising out of the supply or sale of any product by the Seller from one territory to a User located in, or purporting to be located in, another territory.
8.3 Seller indemnifies Hardtofind against any Losses or Claims suffered or incurred by Hardtofind in relation to any agreement that is formed between Seller and a User for the purchase of any product by a User from Seller, any product supplied by Seller to a User, any Order accepted by Hardtofind on behalf of Seller, the publication of any of Seller’s Information on the Website, any breach by Seller of this agreement and any cost, expense, loss, claim, action or proceedings incurred by or made against Hardtofind relating to or arising out of any Tax that relates to or arises out of the supply or sale of any product by the Seller from one territory to a User located in, or purporting to be located in, another territory.
9 Fees, Commissions, Invoices and GST for Australian Sellers (International Sellers refer to clause 10)
9.1 Seller must supply a valid ABN and be registered for GST.
9.2 Seller must pay Hardtofind:
• the Commission in relation to each Order placed by a User using the Website for the purchase of a product from the Seller from the Seller’s Store; and
• the Fees.
9.3 Hardtofind may:
• deduct from any payments for Orders received by Hardtofind the amount of any Commission or Fees payable by Seller to Hardtofind (whether or not such Commission or Fees relate to the Order that is the subject of the relevant payment); or
• invoice Seller for the amount of any Commission or Fees payable by Seller. Seller must pay Hardtofind the invoice within 14 days from the invoice date, unless otherwise stated.
9.4 On or about the 15th day of each month:.
• Hardtofind will issue Seller an invoice that sets out details of all payments for Orders received in the previous month as well as details of all amounts deducted by Hardtofind under this Agreement (including, but not limited to, Commissions and Fees); and
• Hardtofind will pay the net amount owing by Hardtofind to Seller.
9.5 All payments under or relating to the Agreement are to be made by either electronic funds transfer to a bank account in Australia, or as a PayPal money transfer as nominated by the recipient
9.6 Hardtofind may reduce any amounts payable to Seller under the Agreement by any amount that is payable by Seller to Hardtofind.
9.7 In this clause 9.7, a term or expression starting with a capital letter, which is defined in the GST Law has the same meaning as in the GST Law. Each consideration or payment obligation in this agreement is exclusive of GST and if GST is payable on an amount (a taxable supply) the party making the payment must also pay GST in respect of the taxable supply. Hardtofind will provide Seller with a Recipient Created Tax Invoice on or around the 2nd of the following month.
10 Fees, Commissions, Invoices and GST (Goods and Services Tax) for International Sellers
10.1 International Seller must supply a valid Business Registration under the applicable country's law
10.2 International Seller must pay Hardtofind:
• the Commission in relation to each Order placed by a User using the Website for the purchase of a product from the International Seller from the International Seller’s Store; and
• the Fees including any GST charges occurring during all Transactions. Hardtofind will withhold any occurring GST charges and pay these to the ATO on the International Seller's behalf as per Australian GST law.
10.3 Hardtofind may:
• deduct from any payments for Orders received by Hardtofind the amount of any Commission or Fees payable by International Seller to Hardtofind (whether or not such Commission or Fees relate to the Order that is the subject of the relevant payment); or
• invoice International Seller for the amount of any Commission or Fees payable by International Seller. International Seller must pay Hardtofind the invoice within 14 days from the invoice date, unless otherwise stated.
10.4 On or about the 15th day of each month:
• Hardtofind will issue International Seller an invoice that sets out details of all payments for Orders received in the previous month as well as details of all amounts deducted by Hardtofind under this Agreement (including, but not limited to, Commissions and Fees); and
• Hardtofind will pay the net amount owing by Hardtofind to International Seller.
10.5 All payments under or relating to the Agreement are to be made as a Paypal money transfer.
10.6 Hardtofind may reduce any amounts payable to International Seller under the Agreement by any amount that is payable by International Seller to Hardtofind.
10.7 In this clause 10.7, a term or expression starting with a capital letter, which is defined in the GST Law has the same meaning as in the GST Law. Each consideration or payment obligation in this agreement is exclusive of GST and if GST is payable on an amount (a taxable supply) the party making the payment must also pay GST in respect of the taxable supply. Hardtofind will provide International Seller with an Invoice on or around the 5th of the following month.
11 The Website
11.1 Seller must not do anything that adversely affects the reputation or goodwill of Hardtofind or the Website.
11.2 Seller acknowledges that Hardtofind retains the absolute and unconditional right to determine:.
• the nature of all other sellers using the Website and products offered for purchase using the Website (including products that are the same or similar to the Seller’s products); and.
• determine and change the manner in which the Website is presented (including the nature and arrangement of content, the categorisation of products and the order in which products and sellers are presented on the Website, features and functionality, advertising and links and the look and feel)..
12 Exclusions of and limitations on liability.
12.1 Seller acknowledges and agrees that:.
• it is not feasible for Hardtofind to ensure that the Website is available at all times or that it is error-free or virus-free and the internet is not necessarily a secure or reliable method of communication;.
• while Hardtofind has systems to back-up information on the Website, Hardtofind should retain a copy of Seller’s Information so that it be can reloaded to a Store if necessary; and.
• Hardtofind is not liable for any failure to properly send or receive communications (including Orders) via the internet, or to make available the Website, due to any interference or failure..
12.2 Subject to clause 12.3, all express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to this agreement or its subject matter (including the Website) that are not contained in this agreement are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law..
12.3 Nothing in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any Non-Excludable Provision..
12.4 If a Non-Excludable Provision applies to the Agreement and Hardtofind is entitled at law to limit Seller’s remedy for a breach of that Non-Excludable Provision, then Hardtofind’s liability is limited to one or more of the following at Hardtofind’s option:.
• in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or.
• in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again..
12.5 Subject to clauses 12.6 and 12.7 and subject to Hardtofind’s obligations under any NonExcludable Provisions, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Hardtofind’s maximum aggregate liability for all claims under or relating to the Agreement or its subject matter which arise at any time during or after the Term, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, is limited to the lesser of $2,000 and the aggregate amount of Commissions and Fees that Hardtofind has received from Seller..
12.6 The limitation in clause 12.5 does not apply to Hardtofind’s obligation to remit payments to Seller that are collected by Hardtofind under the Agreement..
12.7 Subject to Hardtofind’s obligations under any Non-Excludable Provisions, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Hardtofind is not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term, or on any other basis..
13 Intellectual property rights.
13.1 Seller grants Hardtofind a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (including the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce and communicate to the public Seller’s Information:.
• during the Term: as part of the Website (which may be outside your Store, such as in response to search requests or when displaying a list of products available through our Website by product category) and outside of our Website for promotional purposes relating to us or our Website, in any medium; and.
• after the Term: for archival, record-keeping and related and incidental purposes. Direct product links will stay active indefinitely for search engine optimisation purposes, even if a product has been unpublished or deleted (however products will not be available for purchase).
13.2 Seller represents and warrants that the products displayed on its Store and Seller’s Information does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Seller must indemnify Hardtofind against any Loss that Hardtofind may suffer or incur as a result of any Claim brought against Hardtofind that the products displayed on its Store or the Seller’s Information infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party..
13.3 Hardtofind or its licensors retain ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Website (other than Seller’s Information). Except as expressly permitted by the Agreement, Seller must not use or reproduce Hardtofind’s name, logo or trade marks without Hardtofind’s prior written approval..
14.1 Seller must comply with the User Manual..
14.2 Seller must comply with any applicable laws in relation to the performance of its obligations under the Agreement, the Seller’s products made available for purchase on the Website and the Seller’s dealings with any purchasers of such products..
14.3 Seller may only use the information that Hardtofind provides to Seller in relation to a User for the purposes of providing the User with products that are purchased by the User using the Website. Seller must not use such information for marketing or any other purposes..
14.4 During and after the Term, each party must only use the other party’s Confidential Information for the purposes of exercising its rights or performing its obligations under the Agreement. Otherwise, each party must keep the other party’s Confidential Information confidential and not disclose, or cause or permit the disclosure of, the Confidential Information except with the prior written consent of the other party..
14.5 The Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia..
14.6 Waiver of any right, power, authority, discretion or remedy arising on default under the Agreement must be in writing and signed by the party granting the waiver..
14.7 The Agreement may only be varied by express agreement in writing or by email confirmation of that variation expressly adopted in reciprocal emails between the parties..
14.8 Seller must not assign the Agreement or any right or benefit under, relating to or arising out of the Agreement except with Hardtofind’s prior written consent..
15 Definitions and Interpretation.
15.1 The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:.
Agreement means an agreement between Hardtofind and a Seller concluded as described in clause 1.3 and on the terms and conditions referred to in clause 1.2..
Claim means any claim, action, proceeding or demand. Commencement.
Date means the date on which the Term commences, being the date determined under clause 2.1.
Commission means, from time to time and in respect of an Order, the commission payable by Seller to Hardtofind in respect of that Order of the nature and amount set out in the then applicable Schedule of Fees and Commissions.
Confidential Information means any information disclosed or revealed by one party to the other party under or in relation to the Agreement that is by its nature confidential, is designated by the disclosing party as confidential or the receiving party knows or reasonably ought to know is confidential (including the terms of this agreement) BUT EXCLUDING information that is published or has otherwise entered the public domain without a breach of the Agreement or other obligation of confidence, is obtained from a third party who has no obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party or is independently developed or obtained without breach of the Agreement.
Customer means a User that purchasers products from a Seller by placing an Order using the Website.
Delivery Note means the delivery and dispatch terms found on the product page of a Product made available for sale by Seller on the Website.
Fee means, from time to time, each fee payable by Seller to Hardtofind of the nature and amount set out in the then applicable Schedule of Fees and Commissions (which may include any fees charged by a Payment Provider).
GST Law has the meaning given to it in the A New Tax system (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth)
Hardtofind means Hardtofind Pty Limited ACN 132 954 039
Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world including rights in respect of or in connection with any confidential information, copyright (including future copyright and rights in the nature of or analogous to copyright), moral rights, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks and designs whether or not now existing and whether or not registered or registrable including any right to apply for the registration of such rights and all renewals and extensions.
International Seller means any Seller outside of Australia with a business registered under the applicable country's law Loss means any damage, loss, cost, expense or liability.
Store means, in respect of a Seller, a Store that forms a part of a Website that will contain details, information and images regarding the products that may be purchased from Seller using the Website.
Non-Excludable Provision means a guarantee, term, condition, warranty, right or remedy implied or imposed by any Australian statute (for example, the Australian Consumer Law) or regulation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited under the terms of that statute or regulation.
Order means an order placed by a User to purchase a product from Seller using the Website Payment Provider means any third party that Hardtofind uses to collect payments (including a bank, credit or debit card scheme or other payment processing service such as PayPal).
Schedule of Fees and Commissions means the document of that name setting out Fees and Commissions payable by Seller to Hardtofind
Seller Administration Section means that part of the backend of the Website that is used by a Seller to enter information onto the Store and that is otherwise used by Seller for the purposes of offering products to Users under the Agreement.
Seller means a Seller (including International Sellers) of products to Users that is a party to an Agreement.
Seller’s Information means any information or materials that Seller provides on its Store, including any photos or trademarks.
Seller’s Website means a website published by or on behalf of Seller that promotes, markets or supplies any product that is also included in Seller’s Store.
Standard Customer Terms means the standard terms and conditions prepared and varied from time to time by Hardtofind that apply to the offer, sale and supply of products by the Seller to Customers.
Store Credit means a credit of a denominated value issued by Hardtofind to a Customer for use by a Customer in payment for any products made available for sale on the Website.
Tax means all forms of taxation including goods, services, value-added, withholdings, charges, assessments, contributions, remittances, imposts, excises, levies, duties and rates, whether imposed in Australia or elsewhere (and includes any reassessments of any such taxation and all penalties, interest, fines, or the like imposed in respect of any such taxation).
Term means the term of the Agreement, being the period commencing on the Commencement Date and ending on the date of termination under clause 2.1 or 2.2.
User means a user of the Website
User Manual means, in relation to a Seller’s use of its Store and the Website, the rules and guidelines set out in Hardtofind’s user manual as amended from time to time and provided to or made available to Seller.
Website means Hardtofind’s published website located at URL www.hardtofind.com.au
Think you fit the bill?Apply